Foot tattoos are always interesting and stylish for both men
You can see a lot of photos in the Internet, where people demonstrate their foot tattoos that are different in size and color and thematic focus alike.
Advantages of Foot Tattoos
- The first advantage of foot tattoos is that you can easily hide it.
It is a good decision if your work, for example, doesn’t give you the opportunity to decorate your body with such kind of art.
It allows you to be tattooed without damage to your style and preferred type of clothes.
- This part of body isn’t one of the most popular for making tattoos on it.
This gives your tattoo exclusivity and originality.
Even if you chose one of the widely spread sketches, your tattoo will be cool.
- Foot tattoos are similarly attractive both for boys
- They are unisex so no person will think they are manlyor womanly.
- However, foot tattoos have a special benefit for girls and women.
They can perfectly accentuate their legs, if they continue a tattoo to the ankle.
- One more advantage of foot tattoos is that they are not very susceptible to changes in your weight, height and age.
They won’t be distorted in a critical way.
How Painful are Foot Tattoos?
A foot is a complicated part for making tattoo.
There are not many masters who are able to bite off a big chunk.
Taking into account structural characteristics of a foot, the difficulties cannot be overestimated.
There are a lot of lymph glands on the feet, which is why it is necessary to be extremely careful.
Their injuries can cause dismal results.
It is also a relatively painful process.
The places over the bones aren’t very pleasant places for tattooing.
It is much easier to put tattoos on the fleshy parts of a body. There are a lot of effectors in the pit between the toe and hill, and that’s why you will be subjected to very unpleasant feelings.
The majority chooses an upper part
There is also a painful place near the toes
Although, you need to remember that everyone has his or her own pain threshold.
Meaning of Foot Tattoos
First of all, foot tattoos originated from the Indian culture.
These pictures were made with alcanna.
They were very valuable, even equal to jewels.
Then, European women borrowed such interesting traditions.
However, they prefer to eternize such attire.
Tattoos on the feet are relatively small.
That’s why these tattoos are preferable in the female world until now.
They try to make tattoos attractive for boys and men, first of all.
Only then, it is time for sense and meaning.
However, boys and men don’t reject decorating their feet with tattoos.
They simply give preference to more manly paintings.
Tattoo choice depends on the character of a person and his or her preferences.
That’s why you need to think well about the idea of tattoo before getting a tattoo, even if in an easily hidden place.
Men’s Tattoos on the Feet
stylized depictionx of animals
and bird faces,
imitation of skeleton limbs,
hypodermic view of a foot and so on.
Such pictures are in color or black-and-white.
are also popular among men. They can be continued to the ankle
or presented as a separate picture.
Paired tattoos on the feet are also very interesting and stylish.
If well-designed, they are perfect both as a specific picture and thought-out composition.
- A Celtic cross with loop or bundle is a symbol of universal periodicity or circularity of the life.
- An Orthodox cross represents devotion to your principles, the ability to forgive and long for justice.
A skull reminds us about the spiritual value of our lives.
- The hypodermic view of a foot
or its biomechanical stylization shows the openness of its bearer,
his or her strength of spirit, etc.
Women’s Tattoos on the Feet
The most frequent tattoos on the feet for females are different patterns
and small figures like flowers,
small bracelets, etc.
These are standard women’s attributes.
- Women tattoo their feet with bunnies, which are symbols of intuition and good luck.
- Nest-dolls on the feet are a sign of the pride in the nation.
- Glamour girlsand womencan place logos of their favorite brands on their feet, which means their deep loyalty to the producers of clothes, cosmetics or jewelry.
- Such picturessuch as clover,
are placed on the foot with the idea of bringing success and fortune.
- Many girlsand womenmake pictures of flying birds, which symbolizes the aspiration of high freedom and desire to be better than you are. This characteristic is appropriate for wings also.
- Courageous personalities prefer manly tattoos, such as skulls,
realistic parts of the body
or wild animals to make an emphasis on their aggressive nature,
readiness to stand up for their own self and independence.
Inscriptions are popular now, both in men
Nice letters in various styles and languages, such as English,
are a frequent phenomenon in foot tattoos. It can be credos, quotes or feelings, which are important for you.
They add some mystique for their bearer.
But, the latest inscriptions are a controversial theme in tattooed part of the world.
Peculiarities of After-care
You need to wear flip flops or sandals without heels during rehabilitation.
When you go out in closed shoes, put on two pairs of socks.
Don’t put stress on the feet in the period of incarnation. Protect your tattoo from dust and direct sun light.
Celebrities’ Foot Tattoos
As it has been already mentioned, tattoos on feet are preferred by women. This is usual in the celebrity world also. Katy Perry,
and many others have tattoos on their beautiful feet.