Women can bare this part of a body distinctly from men and boys.
This gives the opportunity for girls and women to decorate such convenient places with expanded pictures of different designs.
Female thights are a symbol, which are concentrated with grace and sexual force.
Advantages of Thigh Tattoos
- There is a lot of space for developing your and your master’s imagination and creating uniqueand unusual picturesof stylish designs and great power and meaning.
- This kind of tattoo can hide some disadvantages of your figure, as well as emphasize on its strong sides.
- They are also practical and comfortable in the way that you can easily hide them under your everyday clothes and show it only when you want.
- Thigh tattoos force you to keep fit and try to preserve the elegance of your body as long as you can.
- Thigh tattoos give you the opportunity to develop your sketch, for example, to an ankle, belly or loins.
How Painful are Thigh Tattoos?
Thigh tattoos may be relatively painless, if not completely. This is a fleshy part of people’s body, where a lot of hypodermic fat is contained. But considering the fact that bearers of thigh tattoos are girls andwomen in most cases, it is obvious that their skin is thinner and more susceptible to pain.
That’s why there can be some blood when tattooing a thigh as well as unpleasant feelings. It is worth mentioning that thigh tattoos are mostly of large sizes and the process of making a tattoo is durable.
This also puts an accent on painful feelings, which accompany a tattoo.
Meaning of Thigh Tattoos
Thigh tattoos are noticeable in some very popular cool sketches.
The most common tattoo on a thigh is a colorful majestic dragon.
People who are fond of eastern culture prefer to use this image of wisdom, entire power and philosophical quests.
They can be continued to the belly
Thigh tattoos in the female world are also rich in images such as suspenders
They are placed symmetrically on both thighs on the back side.
They play the role of an emotional shade of friskiness and demonstrate women’s grace and tenderness.
Men’s Tattoos on Thighs
As it has been already mentioned, dragons are very popular on this part of a body in both men
But they have many differences depending on the culture of representation. As thigh tattoos aren’t common for the masculine part of the world it is necessary to say a few words about the ideas, for which they give their preferences.
- The Chinese dragon is a water creature,
- while the Japanese dragon is a symbol of the air phenomenon.
Japanese dragons are interesting in their rich details and bright colors.
- The bearer of a Japanese dragon must be fair and strict. Dragon tattoos must respond to the character of a person.
- A Chinese dragon protects the owner from evil thoughts, and helps to find truth and justice.
- Dragons in the western culture are a symbol of cruelty, negative characteristics, evil and cunning.
They witness greed and malice.
This wild animal is embued with brevity, power and cunning, as well as has speed and smartness.
Sketches of lions represent also sun energy, pride, dignity, justice and protection.
So, such tattoos can be talismans. Two lions in unstudied pose are a sign of balance and harmony. Men and boys can also choose a photo of a lion to depict it on their thigh.
Women’s Tattoos on Thighs
Women and girls decorate their thighs with different pictures. They are of big size, that’s why lettersand quotes as well as small tattoos aren’t appropriate in most cases. The sketches of thigh tattoos are various and always original.
It became popular during the last few years and captured the attention of many young girls, first of all.
Dream catcher has the peculiarities of magic symbols, which protect you from bad spirits when your mind and soul have rest. This symbol came to our culture from Indian tribes, which believed in its protective capabilities.
It is often combined with the images of animal faces or paws.
However, for them this animal personifies family wisdom, devotion to family hearth and maternity.
It has a lot of meanings depending on culture and age.
In ancient Egypt this flower was associated with femininity and maternity.
Moreover, some elements of roses have their own additional meaning:
- Leaves are associated with happiness and joy.
- Thorns are signs of melancholy and despondency.
Different senses have also roses of various colors:
- Pink roses mean gratefulness.
- A red rose is connected with love and passion.
- Blue roses are appropriate for original individualities.
- A black rose is a symbol of grief and mysticism.
Peculiarities of After-care
If you take care of your thigh, protect it from dust, dirt, high temperatures as in baths or solarium and close contact with wool and synthetics the rehabilitation of it will be successful.
To make thigh tattoos in autumn or spring is better. You can put on light clothes of natural materials and won’t feel inconveniences.
The thigh should be always washed and treated with specific cream.
Celebrities’ Thigh Tattoos
Thigh tattoos decorate bodies of famous people also. They are popular in female circles, first of all.
Rihanna decorated her right side with elegant letters;
Pink has a Japanese dragon
and two nice bows.