Making a tattoo on the hand is considered to be one of the best variants for different reasons.
The difference is the part of hand which it occupies.
The Advantages of a Half Sleeve Tattoo
Before drawing a tattoo, everybody thinks whether he or she wants other people to see it or not. So, a half sleeve tattoo allows you to hide it as well as to show it. There are some advantages of making a half sleeve tattoo over other ones:
- The possibility to choose one of two ways of its location;
- Relative painlessness during tattoo making compared to other parts of the body;
- The possibility to hide a tattoo by wearing clothes with long sleeves;
- People`s skin incurs less changes due to age or weight gain in this area, so it means that your picture is saved as it was in the beginning.
- However, there is also a negative side to it. In summer, people prefer to wear clothes with short sleeves, though for hiding a tattoo, it is necessary to put something on with a short one.
The Feeling of Pain during the Application
Fortunately, a hand doesn`t belong to painful parts of your body for making tattoos.
For this reason tattoo half sleeve is spread among girls as well as boys. It is worth remembering that every person has his or her own sensibility, and it is better to do a test tattoo for getting to know your perception of pain.
The meaning of place
The sense of a certain place for drawing a tattoo is determined by the audience for which it is available. So, half sleeve tattoos are for all people in the summer and only for closed ones in winter. A person decides by himself to whom exactly to show it, with which people to be more open.
However, a tattoo always influences its owner , in spite of the season or someone who is able to see it.
Designs for Men and Women
There is an opinion that boys strive to experiment with their bodies, try new ideas. Conversally girls choose the way that is already proven by others. So, men’s tattoos can surprise, shock by their unique touch.
Men also prefer to make animalistic tattoos, but unlike women, they usually take vermins and birds. Besides, they often choose images of people.
There is no doubt that a bird has something to do with air. And though, everything depends on the exact kind of bird. There are some examples of their meanings.
- An eagle is an embodiment of strength, vigilance, speed.
- Owl – wisdom and fear, loneliness, supreme intelligence, sadness and joy
- Swallow – hope, youth, freedom. It is a symbol of returning home.
- Of course, a photo of a fish is associated with the power of water. Like birds, different kinds of fish have various various meanings.
The process of repairing a tattoo doesn`t differ from the repair of an ordinary one. Tattoo masters will tell you how to tender it in detail by himself or herself. And yet, there are some general moments which are important to know.
The area of a newly made tattoo must be rubbed with a napkin using a special burn ointment. Pain will disturb you for several days, but when it is gone, there won`t be any need to take care about it anymore.
You will have to be careful in the sun not to allow the tattoo to be spoiled by the sun’s rays.
Famous People with Half Sleeve Tattoos
Timaty has a lot of different tattoos, besides he has them on both hands. Some of them depict his dreams, others about who he is and so on. It is impossible to notice two big stars on his elbows that depict the love for his profession.
Many musicians such as Eminem, 50 cent also have tattoos which occupy a large part of their arm.