Back – the biggest part of the body. This is a perfect “canvas” for the masters and lovers of large, complex compositions. It is a place where can be shown your fancy.
Oftentimes, you may see masterpieces of tattoo art as amazing refined works. On the creation of large paintings on the back, which consists of hundreds or thousands of elements, takes months or even years, so it is painstaking and scrupulous work. Withal, the finished picture can be constantly updated with new features.
The drawing on the back can be a small size and neatly housed in a separate zone.
The tradition to cover the back with images is rooted in ancient times. Ancient Incas, who valued fighting coloring of bodies, drew the back like a complex and colorful picture. And today, the area of the back – the most convenient place to carry out patterns.
There are several reasons for applying the tattoo on your back:
· First of all, the back has a smooth and extensive surface. Therefore, it is possible to create a pattern with lots of fine details. It looks very nice. Due to the spine, symmetrical patterns on the back will look good;
· The back muscles are deformed a little over the years, and thus the tattoo will delight others for years. However, even very large image is easy to conceal under clothing, if it is necessary. Best of all tattoos emphasizes inflated, bulging muscles, adding charm and mystery to the owner.
Application the tattoo on the back
Unfortunately, this process is very painful, but the desire to buy an unusual decoration is stronger than any pain. Another disadvantage of such a tattoo – a place at which you should take care is uncomfortable. It is also worth considering that the picture will please only other people, the owner will be able to see it only in the mirror.
Attention and treatment
Nowadays, if you do a tattoo in the professional salon, the risk of harm to health is reduced to zero.
How to care for a new pattern:
1. Step one: dressing. The tattoo is ready, and you want to show it to a whole world, but you should wait a little. The master should bind it for keeping the area of application sterile and accelerate the healing process. Usually, this is done by using a thin gauze and bandage. You will be able to remove the bandage after a few hours.
2. Step two: keep the tattoo clean. Make sure that nothing rubs your skin: for patterns in the lower back, make sure that the strap not rubs it. Wash your hands before removing the bandage and each time touching the tattoo: it will greatly reduce the possibility of infection. Your daily shower is good, but try to hold it more less time. Also, it is necessary to refuse from swimming and hot tubs. The bacteria contained in the water flow may carry infection on healing skin.
3. Step three. After 3-4 days of care, you can stop to use antibacterial ointment and start to apply using lotions.
Properly care for the drawing guarantees you rapid healing.
Sacral meaning of the drawing on the back
External influence – it is a demonstration of dominance and internal protection from the environment. Internally impact – constant desire to express capabilities, demonstrate potential to people.
Meanings of tattoos for girls
Body drawings became a symbol of expression. When applying one or another sketch on the skin, we discover our spiritual world. Sophisticated design can tell you the secret meaning of a tattoo without words.
Patterns can express anything, beginning from love and happiness, ending turmoil of life and trials. Meanings of drawings for women and men are absolutely equal. However, in the selection of the picture, there is some difference.
Cool modern tattoos hit by striking diversity of design.
Selecting ideas and photos, do not forget to ask about it meaning:
Tattoo in the form of an anchor – means reliability, comfort, and safety;
Angel is perceived as the spirit that connects earth and heaven. This design is one of the most popular among female;
Lotus – it is associated with the female principle, the bosom – as the place of origin of life, prosperity, longevity, health, life fullness, glory, immortality, purity, spirituality;
Pattern in the form of a bat- encloses its owner from illness and bad influences;
Butterfly – a beautiful creature, meaning nobility and beauty;
Heart – for each person, means something special, unique and private. However, all of them are united by one meaning – love and adoration;
Small letters – something that could not be expressed in words.
· When the art of tattooing was originated, the eagle was one of the first characters that male adorn on their bodies. For boys – it means strength and power;
· Celtic cross with a knot or loop points on the cyclical nature of the world, to the indelible line of life.
· Dragon- it represents wealth, prosperity, success, and achievement.
· Quotes – are very pop.
Rihanna, Megan Fox, Victoria Beckham, Evan Rachel Wood, Hayden Panettiere are fans of tattoos on the back.