In the eastern part of the world, it is very respectful fish.
Koi fish is a symbol of longevity and determination. After all, this fish can swim long distances, even in rough rivers.
For Chinese and Japanese carp – is the embodiment of masculinity, power, and creativity.
Koi Carp – is the best representative of the fish family.
It is the fish that has a chance of going through trials turn into a river dragon. Therefore, the value of Koi fish tattoos – the desire for higher purposes that may seem unattainable to others.
Those people who want to reach great heights in their careers or on the path of enlightenment should view photos and catalogs to select the best sketches of carp and portray it on a body.
Koi fish tattoo will be able to add to its owner energy and confidence.
This tattoo can be considered as a lucky talisman.
Who chooses carp images
- Single-minded person that can fight with life’s difficulties.
- Courageous, inflexible people under the blows of fate.
- People-makers who seek to change their own destiny and remake in their own way the surrounding reality.
- Persons in need of inspiration for the realization of their true desires and goals.
- Independent from anyone, single.
Koi – a kind of fish, which is characterized by beautiful colors, which distinguish it from the common carp.
Also, these fish have a bushy tail, that is why tattoos often depicted with spray or jump out of the water.
The basic meaning of the tattoo with carp is luck.
But its exegetics can be separated into two types:
- the first has its source in the Japanese culture,
- the second – the Chinese.
Types of exegesis
The Japanese revere the carp as a purely masculine symbol.
Flags with the picture of carp were hung in a dwelling when it was born a boy.
But after it became a sign of fortunate life and well-being:
- a black carp is a symbol of a father,
- a fiery red carp – women symbol,
- white or blue – a symbol of a boy, a son;
- a daughter – a pink carp;
In China, Koi (Carp) is the king of all fish on earth, so it embodied of absolute authority and dominance over all others.
Yet it is called as a dragon fish, as the legend tells us that every carp which could climb up to the Yellow River’ Dragon’s Gates, will also be transformed into the dragon.
Therefore, the carp – the emblem of afflatus for people who has particularly complex and ambitious goals.
This tattoo gives its owner’s blessing, it is considered the more size of Koi on the body – the more luck it will bring;
In the Buddhist religion, Koi has become a symbol of fearlessness and courage
as in the East admired its longevity.
Common meanings of Koi fish tattoos
- Persistence in goals achieving.
- Commitment to success, regardless of difficulties in the path.
- Buoyant and resistance.
- Energy and inspiration.
Someone think that such tattoos are dull and drab.
If you want to portray the carp in red, you need to remember one thing.
Red Carp in Japanese – is a sign of femininity, so men should avoid this color.
Koi fish is displayed in different colors, and each shade has its own value:
- Red Koi fish symbolizes love and vitality.
- Black Koi fish tattoo emblematizes success, which is sometimes achieved with great difficulty.
- Blue Koi fish tattoo is a sign of masculinity.
- Yellow fish means power and a new beginning.
- Another popular design Koi fish tattoo is Yin Yang Koi fish in black and white.
In addition, this picture means the joining of two conflicting forces in harmony.
Preferred places for tattoos
The figure of such fish, of course, should be shown in dynamic, and its value combines loyal love and success in all endeavors of life.
Everything else, tattoos carriers believe that Koi feeds them with powerful positive energy.
Males are more usually portray sleeve-tattoos.
It is significantly to imagine that such patterns are applied to both the hands
and the legs (calves).
Often the pattern is placed on shoulders,
Females prefer – back,
Justin Bieber, John Mayer has such kind tattoos.
30 best sketches tattoo carp koi[sociallocker][/sociallocker]