Often, a temporary tattoo is made as a “rehearsal” before applying the permanent one by applying the same design and in the same place.
The cost of temporary tattoos is on average ten times less than the constant.
But more often, “bio-tattoo” are used as a means of expression, emphasizing individuality and sometimes even extravagance.
Applying henna patterns on the body – This art was known in ancient Egypt, in India and Central Asia. In our time, it has reached perfection.
There are many local traditions, like using henna for coloring hair, nails, skin and drawing on the body parts or abstract patterns, are formed in the Indian and Arabic cultures.
Secrets of painting are handed down from older to younger women, without departing from the clans.
This explains the fact that this technique is widespread throughout North Africa and Asia, from Morocco to Indonesia, and remains uncharted and almost esoteric.
Patterns are attributed to protective, magical and sexual functions.
Often you’ll see decorated hands and feet. Incidentally, in these places where the skin is thinner and drier, henna lasts longest.
The people who are familiar with henna, know it is often used as a disinfectant and in the treatment of dermatological and bone diseases. Specifically, purified henna powder even is recommended for headaches.
Bio Tattoo – This is the traditional method of body art, practiced in many countries for a long time.
The Main Advantages of Bio Tattoos
- Bio tattoos have no age restrictions.
They can be used practically for any type of skin.
- Bio tattoos are completely safe.
Temporary tattoos are executed by applying the persistent pattern of natural dark color dye – Iranian henna. Henna does not cause irritation and is not an allergen.
- Henna tattoos do not stain clothing.
- Bio tattoos are not applied under the skin, like a real tattoo.
- Temporary henna tattoos have a rich, warm color that looks very
The Meanings of Mehendi Signs
- Bracelet – success in love
- Grapevine – devotion
- Octagon – protection from all points of the compass (north, south, west, east, and mixed areas)
- Disc – chaste character
- Star – hope and divinity
- The six-pointed star – symbolizes perfect harmony between a man and woman
- Swan – success
- Luna (half moon) – symbolizes the unearthly beauty
- Grain – happiness and abundance in the home
- Curve line – career success, luck
- Lotus – brings good luck and success
- Disc – a sign of courage (the ability to command)
- Trident – heroism, will, tenacity
- Triangle which is sent to the top – a symbol of man’s activity, the personification of fire, and ascension into Heaven
- Flower – gives a psychological charm, motivation to act in an unusual way
Henna Tattoos for Girls and Men
Henna tattoos on a girls’ wrist, shoulder, arms, abdomen and neck look graceful and distinctive.
Girls choose Indian motifs, characters, floral arrangements along the feet, the palms and fingers impart the image muliebrity and affectivity.
It is objectionable to tattoo an image onto an area with wrinkles. It is uneasy to draw and the paint falls on the skin which is very bad, and after drying, the fold will no longer stand.
Beautiful drawings in Polynesian or Indian style look attractive, so many men choose painted bracelets on their arm or shoulders, and they also can have painted designs such as a dragon, triangles, cross, or abstract designs.
Many celebrities like to decorate their bodies with tattoos, and henna tattoos are not an exception, Madonna, Rihanna and of course, the most known Indian actress , Aishwarya Rai.