Forearm tattoos look really modern and cool. They also go well with different styles and can fit both genders. You may ask if this kind of tattoo has any disadvantages or special features? Let’s try to answer this question below.
Table of Contents
- 1 Forearm tattoos
- 2 Pain level: getting and removing forearm tattoos
- 3 Cool ideas for forearm tattoo for boys and girls
- 4 Taking care of the tattoo on your forearm
- 5 Celebrities with forearm tattoos
If you want to know about forearm tattoos, we should pay attention to its minuses first:
- It’s really hard to hide this kind of tattoo. If you need to hide it for your job, you have to prefer longsleeves only, which is usually uncomfortable.
- When you get older you may lose your interest in your forearm tattoo. Ink’s used for tattoos can lose their brightness of colours and become deforming. Be ready for that.
- Even nowadays the process of getting a tattoo is pretty unsafe. However, there is always the chance that a needle could damage your skin easily and if it’s not sterile, you can quickly get an infection.
Don’t get upset: nevertheless forearm tattoos also have a lot of pluses and advantages. Among them:
- The forearm is one of the most aesthetic zones for a tattoo.
- This tattoo will highlight an attractive form of your forearm.
- Every tattoo style or design looks great on a forearm.
The only advice connected with forearm tattoos is the following: Try to make a sound decision. If you’re managed by your emotions, then be ready to get tired of the sketch you chose or spot you preferred.
Pain level: getting and removing forearm tattoos
People who wanna get a forearm tattoo ask if it’s painful to get it. Frankly speaking, it’s impossible to give an answer here. As pain level can be named only individually. We can identify only several factors that are important in this case:
- Size of chosen pictures or sketch.
- Your tattoo master’s experience.
- Person’s individual pain threshold.
- Thickness of skin.
- The number of tattoos you’re getting. If it’s your first one, the pain level’ll be higher for sure.
Cool ideas for forearm tattoo for boys and girls
Even if you’re looking for unique ideas for your forearm tattoo, the next pictures can be useful. Pay special attention to the meaning of this or that tattoo and probably you’ll be inspired by them to create your own adorable sketch.
Forearm tattoo: ideas for boys
- Nature. Tattoos connected with a journeys show endless freedom lives in the person’s heart. It’s the best way to show how open-minded you are.
- Ethnic motives. Ethnic style tattoos are really cool if you respect traditions and can put up with them very well.
- Letters. What is hidden behind tattooed letters? Only you can answer this difficult question. You may choose different quotes or your own interesting thoughts.
- Animals. Tattoes with animals show that this person loves nature and animals. Sometimes it means that the man has special features in his personality from this or that animal – courage, confidence, etc.
- Journeys. The passion to the new emotions, far-away countries, interesting places all over the world. It’s everything hidden behind different symbols of journeys tattooed on the man’s forearm.
Forearm tattoo: ideas for girls
- Ethnic. Ethnic motives on a woman’s forearm symbolize her belief in super powers or the power of nature.
- Flowers. That’s some kind of typical female tattoo style showing the innocence of this person and her romantic nature.
- Animals. A small or big animal on the woman’s forearm is a great symbol of freedom. Persons having a tattoo of an animal probably have special features of it’s animal – slyness, beauty, witness, etc.
- Bows. A bow is a perfect way to decorate a woman’s body. It symbolizes her courage, sexuality, and attractiveness. Usually bows are tattooed not only on the forearms, but also on the hips.
Taking care of the tattoo on your forearm
If you wanna keep a good quality for your tattoo and keep its bright colours, then the recommendations below will be really useful for you:
- Be especially careful the first 10 days after getting your forearm tattoo. Try to wear only natural kinds of fabric and avoid longsleeves. Also, you would better off avoiding doing sports, or going to the swimming pools or bathhouses this time.
- Don’t touch or scratch your forearm tattoo, especially the first 10 days after getting it.
- Use special cream which can help your skind to expedite the process of recovery.
- Every time you are exposed to the sunshine, be sure to use strong sunscreen.
- Be very attentive to your skin: if it hurts or you feel uncomfortable, then call your tattoo master and explain your problem carefully.
- If you got special recommendations from your tattoo master, then follow them without ignoring it! Remember that not only the quality of your tattoo, but also your health depends on it!
Also your tattoo master should provide you with with special recommendations saying how to take care of your forearm tattoo in a proper way. So keep them and follow them if you don’t wanna see any deformations of your awesome tattoo.
Celebrities with forearm tattoos
Some famous people prefer the forearm as a spot for a tattoo. Let’s get acquainted with their pictures and ideas: